PU Heavy Duty Flooring System
A solvent free polyurethane flooring system. The system is designed to handle aggressive and abusive working environment. It has
outstanding compressive strength, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance and withstands direct steam impact. Applied thickness 6-12mm.
- Fast application/rapid access
Short curing time with 8 hour access to foot traffic, 20 hours for vehicles.
- Hygienic / safe
Slip resistant, non-tainting, non-dusting, monolithic (minimum joints), easy to maintain, microbiologically inert.
- Durable / long life
Wide chemical resistance, wear and impact resistant, resists temperatures up to -40ºC to120ºC at 9mm thickness, 25 years of international use.
- Meat, fish and poultry processing.
- Food and beverages production.
- Dairies, cheese and milk products.
- Cool rooms, chillers and freezers.
- Pharmaceutical production.
- Chemical plants.
- Aircraf hanger and loading area
Available in standard flooring colours. Others colours can be matched upon request.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)